Thursday, November 10, 2011

Review Of The Seidio 3500Mah Extended Battery For Htc Evo 4g

Hello guys I am going to my written review off the extended battery here I will let you know if it is worth it. Ok guys this battery does add chunk to the phone it is about twice as big. The battery is 3500Mah which is a big step up from the stock htc 1500Mah battery. This battery really last a long time I can easy get 2 days out of this battery. I can get through a full day of heavy heavy use ie.4g heavy gaming and web browsing all day, so that is awesome. Also this battery does have to have its own extended back because it is to big to fit in the stock back. The phone is a lot heavier but it is ok because it is still not that heavy. I can tell that it was made with great quality. The only downside of this battery is its price it is pretty price it is $70 on the seidio.com if you want to check it out go here click here to check out the seidio extended battery. This battery is worth it in my eyes. I feel that if you want to use everything all the time without worrying about battery life then this battery is definitely for you. This battery looks very awesome and is just a great  buy for me because I love to use my evo to the full extent without worrying about battery life at all. If I were to use the battery with medium use I would be able to easy get through 2 days without plugging it in to charge. If you want to see how big the battery actually is look at the bottom of this post and you will see my video review on this battery.

No comments:

Post a Comment