Tuesday, May 17, 2011

How to fully Root Htc Evo 4g and other Htc Phones 3.70 Updated NOOB FRIENDLY VERY EASY!

Hey guys this is how to root your Htc Evo 4g  I have a youtube video on it look below the post. I explain everything in the youtube video so watch that. Rooting for dummies Htc Evo this is the rooting for dummies site read the site very noob friendly and easy to understand if you have any questions just ask me I am here to help. Driver update link this is the site for the drivers that you have to update your phone with if you do not have an Evo dont use those drivers use the ones specified for your phone. Unrevoked  that is the site ware you actually get the rooting tool from just make sure to read how to do it and watch video carfully and you will be a okay. I am not responsible for anything that happens to your phone so dont try to blame me use at your own risk. If something goes wrong put a comment below or private message me I will try to respond quick. After you get root and you have made sure you have S-off watch this video below. This is another one of my videos showing you how to do a nandroid backup backs up everything on your phone so encase you mess it up you will always have this backup like safety neat. I also have alot of other that will help you customize your phone so subscribe and you can see them all. If you have any questions or need help put it in the comments or if you want to recommend a video put that in comments or message me. The link you should go to after to backup 4g VERY IMPORTANT Very important website link backup your 4g you do not want to loose that. 



8 comments:

  1. Will this method work on a newly purchased EVO 4g,running 2.3 out of the box.

    ReplyDelete
  2. No you have to follow my new post on how to root android 2.3.3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Will this work on my htc evo 4g with Sprint? The software info- Android version: 2.2
    Software number: 3.70.651.1
    Baseband Version: 2.15.00.11.19
    Kernal Version: 2.6.32.17

    Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've been working with someone trying to root, but can't get ahold of him. Everytime I open an app, it says doesn't have root access. I also want to take some preinstalled Sprint apps off, because I get the low storage warning. This is what hboot says, and I thought "s-off" meant rooted? sooooo confused. any help, appreciated
    hboot says:
    SUPERSONIC EVT3 SHIP SOFF
    HBOOT-2.10.0001
    TOUCH PANEL-ATMELC03
    RADIO-2.15.00.11.19

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ya that means that you have root and to delete sprint apps get titanium backup

      Delete
  5. I try to open Titanium Backup, and it says "Error Sorry, I could not acquire root priveleges. this application will not work...this attempt was made using "su" command

    What do I need to do?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Does ir Work with the Evo 4g Design?

    ReplyDelete
  7. When I try to run unrevoked and it won't let the root run, and asks if my firmware is too new?

    ReplyDelete