Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Htc Evo Battery Tricks, Tips, and Tweaks

Hey guys. Everyone has there own ways of handling the Htc Evo 4g battery life. I just wanted to make this post to tell you guys some of the things that I do to cope with the battery. I have been having pretty good battery life with my Evo some of the things I will tell you may require you to have root I have a youtube video on how to root your phone at the bottom of this post if you are interested. First if you are not using your 3g or 4g or wifi turn it off i have found an app in the market called "Juice Defender" it is free. you have the money look into buying an extended battery. If you are rooted try to change your rom and kernel that will save alot of battery life I have a lot of videos on youtube about roms so pick one you like and try it out just search IHaveAnEvo. Go into settings and then accounts and syncs and make all the accounts update at a time that is it manually and it will update. Hopefully this gets you guys a little bit more juice out of your phones and one more thing you have an Evo for a reason enjoy it.



1 comment: